Is there a familial term for apples and pears? Are white and non-white police officers equally likely to kill black suspects? How would photo IDs work for shapeshifters? Denied boarding due to overcrowding, Sparpreis ticket. What are my rights? Crop image to path created in TikZ? extract characters between two commas? What are the advantages and disadvantages of running one shots compared to campaigns? Add an angle to a sphere Can I legally use front facing blue light in the UK? Is there a way to make member function NOT callable from constructor? What does "enim et" mean? I’m planning on buying a laser printer but concerned about the life cycle of toner in the machine How did the USSR manage to innovate in an environment characterized by government censorship and high bureaucracy? I see my dog run How is it possible for user's password to be changed after storage was encrypted? (on OS X, Android) What is the offset in a seaplane's hull? ...